I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by an amazing blogger and a sweet friend, Priyanka Nair from Virtual Siyahi. Thanks a lot for this nomination, Priyanka, this feels good. Here are the replies to your question:
Questions asked by Priyanka:–
- Tea or coffee? Tea, any day anytime
- Book or an ebook? I am an old school when it comes to reading so my first choice is always a Book. However, lately, I have been reading more and more ebooks.
- Facebook or Instagram and why? Facebook, I don’t understand follow unfollow game on Instagram. I find Facebook still better and a bit real than Insta.
- Favorite book? Idgah by Munshi Premchand as it was the first story, my father narrated to me and my brother.
- Favorite Quote? “Attitude is what makes you or breaks you” (Self quoted)
- Life lesson learned? Love and respect yourself else no one would. Take care of your health as you can’t celebrate any happiness with an unhealthy body and soul. Never take your loved ones especially your parents for granted. Express your love to them often, take them for a holiday today, do whatever it makes them happy. Don’t wait for tomorrow as it never comes.
- All-time favorite movie? Khosla Ka Ghosla
- One thing you could change, it would be? Eradicate poverty, corruption, illness from the world and make it a happy haven.
- Your biggest aim or dream? To start an NGO for orphans.
- Your message to the world? Spread love and smiles, stop fighting over the religion. Let’s make this world a beautiful place for the generations to come.
- What inspires you the most? My Braveheart mother and my Husband.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Deepika Sandeep Mishra
What’s your pick – Beach or Hills?
Fame or Friendship?
Money or Truth?
3 people, whom you met online and would like to meet over a coffee?
Biggest achievement so far?
If you become invisible for a day?
What’s your idea of a perfect date?
One thing you like and dislike about me?
Your dream destination?
I put no obligation to the nominees, no time frame from my side, but would love to read the answers so don’t forget to tag me when you guys are done.