To my childhood companion,
“Tujhe dekh dekh sona, tujhe dekh kar hai uthna
Maine ye zindgani sang tere bitani, tujhme basi hai meri jaan”
There was something that always enticed me to you. I always dreamed of befriending you and spending my entire life with you. I was jealous when you were close to the guests coming to my home on the Winter Sunday evenings. You made them all so warm and comfortable. In fact, you were the first thing they all discussed and then praised too. Everyone had their share of you except I for I was a kid and was not allowed. But in my heart, only I knew how much I craved for you and wanted to be close to you.
And then finally, one day when my mother went to the kitchen to get some snacks for her, I got that golden opportunity when you and I were alone in the room. It was the moment I was waiting for. I stole a glance, held you and kissed you. Yes!!! I did. I knew it would be magical and you didn’t disappoint me, I was lost in your charm totally. That first kiss made our bond forever. And since then, you have been my partner, my love for life, no matter in which corner of the world I am.
I never expressed my feelings to you my love but this Valentine’s day, I wanted to ooze them out and share with the world what you mean to me. From your captivating fragrance to the brown tone to your spiciness, I love everything about you. I can’t imagine starting my day without holding you in my hands and resting my lips on you. I love being with you while cradling a book or painting something new. Your warmth is unmatched.
You cheer me up in the snowy mornings and make my best and hottest companion on the gloomy, rainy afternoons. If I have a tough day in the office or sleepless nights with kids, you never leave me alone. My eyes look for you and my lips long for you when you are away. I cherish all those countless memories with you in our balcony gazing at the stars together.
And I know this is not one-sided love honey. You love me equally. You ensure leaving me relaxed and soothe me the most when I just need to unwind myself. On the days, I am not well, have a migraine or battling with cold, you are the first one that comes to my mind. For you know how to heal me fast. Merely a sensational touch of yours and I am all charged up. You help me sleep better miraculously.
I wonder sometimes, how can anyone dislike you. I feel pity for them, what they are missing in their lives. Such a delight you are. But good, I need not share you with them. The best thing about is the variation of you. You have something for everyone selflessly. Something new every time, exciting and never boring! To me, you mean hospitality. As you are always there to welcome me home.
You remind me to be grateful, thankful every day. Thanks for being the love of my life, stay bright, refreshing and comforting forever.
My cup of chai!!!
This post is a part of the Valentine’s Day blog train hosted by me & my wonderful friend Prerna, sponsored by ShilpSa, Kalpavriksha farms & Neha from @bloggingmadeeasier. You can check out the awesome post written by my co-host by clicking here.
Rules & Guidelines:
We have kept the rules very simple this time and expect only serious participants to take part who can post one write-up and engage on all others.
- Minimum word count should be 350 and there is no limit on maximum since love has no limit. Write as much as you want!
- Sponsored posts are not allowed. Pick any one prompt and write on it.
- Add mandatory text “This post is a part of the Valentine’s Day blog train hosted by www.prernawahi.com & www.vartikasdiary.com, sponsored by ShilpSa, Kalpavriksha farms & Neha from @bloggingmadeeasier ” at the end and mention the prompt chosen.
- Follow 2 hosts and 3 sponsors on all SM handles.
- Tag 2 hosts and 3 sponsors while sharing your own post. Use hashtag #vdayblogtrain.
- Reading, commenting and sharing all posts in this blog train is mandatory. While sharing other participants posts no tagging hosts/sponsors is required. Just tag the fellow participant whose post you are sharing on any 1 social media and use hashtag #vdayblogtrain.
1. Love or food? Love or Money?
2. Fantasy date
3. Friends/ Enemies turned lovers
4. How I met my soul mate?
5. How your spouse made your life spicy?
6. Opposites attract, great minds think alike – what type of couple are you?
Hosts Social media handles:
Sponsors Social media handles:
Neha from @bloggingmadeeasier:
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Bloggingeasier