In my last post, I shared a one-pot instant aromatic biryani recipe, and today I am here with a sweet delight. This is one of the first experiments I did a few years back and every time, I make these, they are always a hit in my family. Alike my other recipes, it is also an easy peasy one which you can make to satiate your sweet cravings and surprise your guests by serving this as a sinful dessert – Choco Crunchy Munchy.
Marie gold biscuits or any unsalted biscuits
Dry fruits – cashews, almonds, raisins, dates, walnuts, grated coconut (optional)
A pack of Dark chocolate
A small pack of White chocolate
1 tsp oil
1/4 tsp red chili powder
A pinch of salt.
Recipe of Choco Crunchy Munchy:
- Dry roast all the dry fruits separately except coconut and keep aside to cool down. Coconut is optional, you can skip if you don’t like it.
- Once cooled, grind all the dry fruits together in a grinder or food processor.
- The texture will be smooth and sticky due to dates and raisins. Take the mixture out and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add 1/4 tsp red chili powder, dry fruits mixture, a pinch of salt, and mix well on a medium flame to avoid burning.
- Switch off the gas in 4 minutes and transfer the mixture in a separate bowl.
- Take one biscuit and spread this mix on it generously and cover it with another biscuit.
- Make all the biscuits ready like this. Now melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or by double boiler method. You can also take milk chocolate if you don’t like dark chocolate.
- Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate and coat them completely. Make sure all the sides are well covered and evenly coated with the chocolate.
- Freeze these cookies for 1-2 hours.
- Now melt white chocolate and drizzle over these frozen cookies and freeze again. (If you want you can garnish the cookies with dry fruits and freeze. I skipped this part).
- Serve cold with or without cold coffee and enjoy this sinful delight.
Hope you liked this recipe, do not forget to share your experience whenever you try it.
Until next time!